The Okotoks Dawgs looking in to the possibility of offering an All-Star Weekend vacation package for Dawgs fans to travel to Edmonton this July 6-7 to attend a Dawgs regular season game and WCBL All-Star Weekend at RE/MAX Field. The club is gauging fan interest, asking those who are interested to contact the team to reserve their spot.
The trip would take place the weekend of Saturday, July 6, to Sunday July 7, and would include:
- Bus transportation: Departing from Seaman Stadium in Okotoks on Saturday, July 6, and returning to Okotoks on Sunday, July 7 following the All-Star Game.
- One (1) night hotel accommodation in Edmonton the night of July 6.
- Tickets to Dawgs vs. Edmonton Prospects regular season game (Saturday, July 6, 7:05 PM) @ RE/MAX Field.
- Tickets to WCBL All-Star Events (Sunday, July 7, all day) AND All-Star Game (Sunday, July 7, 4:00 PM), both @ RE/MAX Field.
- Dawgs & Friends Hospitality Event at All-Star Game.
The final cost will be dependent on the level of interest, but is projected to be $199 per person ‘all-in’.
The WCBL All-Star Weekend & Game is the league’s premiere talent showcase event, and will put on one field, the very best of the outstanding baseball product that the league boasts, which is sure to include multiple top Dawgs players.
The Dawgs are currently gauging interest in the All-Star Weekend package, and are asking those who are interested, to please call the Dawgs office (403-262-3294) to reserve your spot.
Further details will follow.
Game day tickets for the Dawgs 2019 season go on sale on April 1. On that date, fans will be able to purchase single-game tickets to any of the Dawgs’ 28 home games at Seaman Stadium by logging on to dawgsbaseball.ca/tickets, or by calling the Dawgs office. Many games will sell out, so fans will want to act quickly to secure their seats to their desired games.